The Special Task Force on UW Restructuring and Operational Flexibilities will have its second meeting on Wednesday, January 11. The meeting will be held from 9 am to 12:30 pm in Room 412 East of the State Capitol.
The meeting will focus on the relationship between the University of Wisconsin System and its campuses. UW System President Kevin Reilly will address the group, followed by three chancellors — Deborah Ford (UW-Parkside), Charles Sorensen (UW-Stout), and Richard Wells (UW-Oshkosh). Wells serves on the task force alongside two additional chancellors — Ray Cross (UW-Colleges and UW-Extension) and Dennis Shields (UW-Platteville).
The following reports are included as background information:
- UW System President’s Advisory Committee Overview
- Report from the President’s Advisory Committee on the Roles of the UW System Administration (2011)
- President Reilly’s Response to the Advisory Committee Report (2011)
- UW System Administration 2011-13 Budget Reduction Plan (2011)
- Living the Wisconsin Idea: Report from the Commission on Enhancing the Mission of UW Colleges (2006)
- Wisconsin Economic Summits (2000-2003)