The University of Wisconsin System Board of Regents is meeting at UW-Milwaukee today and tomorrow, June 6 and 7. Livestream coverage of the full board portions of the meeting is here. The full agenda is below.
Regents meet in committee Thursday morning:
- The Audit Committee and Business and Finance Committee will meet jointly to discuss the FY 2019 audit and the Legislative Audit Bureau’s recent report on UW System.
- The Business and Finance Committee will hear several reports and consider contractual agreements at UW-Madison, UW-La Crosse and UW-Stevens Point.
- The Education Committee will consider new degree programs at UW-Madison, UW-Eau Claire, UW-Milwaukee and UW-Oshkosh. The committee will also hear several reports including an update on teacher education in Wisconsin from UW-Madison School of Education Dean Diana Hess.
- The Audit Committee will discuss FY 2019 and 2020 audits and protecting the integrity of the admission process at UW System campuses.
- The Capital Planning and Budget Committee will consider granting authority for several building projects and leases. The committee will also hear reports on the State Building Commission and 2019-21 capital budget.
- The Research, Economic Development and Innovation Committee will hear a WiSys Technology Foundation progress report and participate in a panel discussion on preparing students for jobs in a diverse marketplace.
The full committee meets Thursday afternoon and Friday morning. UW System President Ray Cross and UW-Milwaukee Chancellor Mark Mone will address the regents Thursday. Regents will consider committee action and hear several reports Friday morning. They will also elect officers for the coming year.